Ever wanted to teach your dog stand on your back?
How about stand on your back and then jump off to catch a frisbee?
Does your dog jump over you when you try to do a vault or stall?
Does your dog run around you when you try to do a vault or stall?
Can't throw the disc where your dog can catch it?
This class is for you! Learn how to train vaults & stalls, throw a vault toss, and troubleshoot common problems with detailed text and 17 video lessons. This course will show you how to safely train your dog to vault & stall and look his best doing it!
Equipment Needed: Treats, table, vaulting vest, discs (more information in the free preview)
Dog Age: 18 months+
- The Vault of Vaults! - Definitions & Examples
- Stalling vs Vaulting vs Jumping Skills
- The Table Method Step 1
- The Table Method Step 2
- The Table Method Step 3
- The Table Method Step 4
- The Table Method Step 5
- Reverse Vault (Rebound) Foundation
- Your Throw
- Your Position
- Throwing in Position
- Bridging the Gap Part 1
- Bridging the Gap Part 2
- Proper Form & Landings
- Waiting for Cue
- Perfecting what you've learned
I've been competing in disc dog events since 2006. I have 8 incredible disc dogs who have taught me a lot. Together, we've traveled around the world, winning various disc dog championships. I'm excited to share my tips, tricks, and training methods with you!
Disc Dog Competition Accomplishments
• 25 World Championship Wins with 3 dogs in 4 organizations
• 45 World Championship Podium Finishes with 7 dogs in 5 disciplines
• 4 National Long Distance Series Wins with the most Quadruped event wins (12) of any dog (Sketch)
• Purina Incredible Dog Challenge Freestyle Flying Disc National Champion (Torch)
(See full list of accomplishments here.)